Tuesday 18 December 2012

Erika Richmond





Think this is going to be my last blog before Christmas but if you have any new work, exhibitions coming up do send through to me and I will see if I can add them here or post on twitter. My twitter account is @kentcreates so if your on there please follow!




Artist Erika Richmond has been in touch to tell me about her new work and framing business.  Erika is a multi media artist based in Tunbridge Wells who creates the most beautiful abstracts and portraits using layers of collage and paint to build up her pictures. The painting above is called 'Frida 1', it is the first in a new series based on Frida Kahlo of which Erika is currently working on.

Erika recently set up her own framing company Mitre and Pin also based in Tunbridge Wells where she offers bespoke picture framing tailored to a clients specific requirements. For more information about Erika and to see more of her work visit her site http://www.mitreandpin.com/

Erika also sent me some really great snaps of her dolls houses that she creates and I couldnt resist putting them up!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment